March 14, 2016

Happy

Hello all! It's hard to believe that I have a 6 year old! I am feeling so lucky these days. I love 6! My son and I actually like each other more, now that we can COMMUNICATE with one another. haha. I love him so much. He is such a joy. This photo captures Edward so perfectly that I had to scrap it. He rarely smiles like this when I have the camera out, but I caught him off guard!

For this layout, I decided to use up my scraps from my stash. Normally, I toss my scraps, but not my Pretty Little Studio scraps. I cherish each piece because I love the patterns and colors too much.


Supplies: Pretty Little Studio: Be Bright Basics Paper/ Merry And Bright, Let's Go Vellum/Arrival/ NavyLatitude/Blue, Silly Monkey Paper/ Silly Gary, Treasure Island Paper/ Buccaneer, Treasure Island Die-Cuts/ Arrow Adventure, Treaure Island Cut-Aparts: Pirate At Home.

Here are a few close-ups:




No comments: