March 11, 2016

Snowman

Hello scrappers! Today, we are featuring cut-a parts on Pretty Little Studio's blog. I tend to use cut-a parts a lot on my layouts because they are great fillers! And most of the time, I will use the word banners in the cut-a parts to help tell my story. This year, Edward asked me to build him a snowman. Needless to say, he was not impressed with my skills... I doubt he'll ask me to make him a snowman again. Heck, the die cut snowman looks much better than my snowman. Haha



Pretty Little Studio Wonderland: 8X8 Vellum/ Shivering, 8x8 Paper/ Frosty, Journaling Cards/ Chill Out, Cut-Apart Word Flags/ Marshmellows, Tabs/ Frosty, Vintage Die-Cut Snowman #10, Stickers/ Snow Cream Vellum, Stickers/ Winter Words, Vellum Tape/ Snow Angel.
 
A few close-ups:
 


 
Thanks for stopping by today!

No comments: