March 4, 2016

This happened

Happy Friday friends! Wow, what a week. It was so busy this week. Absolutely nuts, but I made it through. Now I just need to get through my four hour shift tomorrow at work and then I can enjoy my weekend. I can't wait until tomorrow. I finally get some much needed time with my bestie. I think we are just gonna grab carryout and watch movies all night. That's what we like to do together. :) Boring, I know... but we enjoy just being together. She is more like a sister to me than my bestie and I love her so much.

Here's a layout that I created last weekend at the Cozy Crop House. I seriously love how this turned out. I wasn't sure what I was going to do with the pictures at first, but after arranging them and cutting them, I came up with this fun design! I ran out of room for the Ewok photo so I decided to cut them out. Remember the days when we used to cut around people in our photos? haha, yea, I did that with the Ewok guys, but I didn't use deco scissors to do it.

 
Supplies: Vellum: Patterned Paper: Washi Tape: Studio Calico, Thickers: Metal tag: American Crafts.
 
Here are a few close-ups:
 

I've had these big thicker words for awhile now and wasn't sure what to do with them because they seemed too big for a layout, but I love how it worked for this layout.
 
 
And I love the flair on this layout. There are still a few left in the Clique Kits shop if you are interested.
 


Thanks for visiting!


1 comment:

gia@cliquekits.com said...

I love that you cut out your ewoks. so post modern of you to take an old school technique and make it look like modern art. girl you never cease...(to amaze) lol