March 31, 2016

True

Hello all. I've been playing with Bella Blvd. again. The "Whatever is Lovely" collection has some of my favorite colors and patterns! For one, I love yellow and teal. And another reason I love this collection is because it has butterflies, fun patterns and it's just really pretty. haha I used the "Lazy Daisies" from Just Nick Studio's shop. Love this digital cut file! The cut file comes in a variety of sizes so that you can layer them to achieve the look you want.

 
Supplies: Patterned Paper: Stickers: Enamel Dots: Bella Blvd., Acrylic Paint: Studio Calico, Digital cut files: Just Nick Studio, Other: Tag.
 
A few close ups:
 
 
I hand cut the butterfly from patterned paper to use as a die cut for my tag.
 
 
Also, I used a thin paint brush to highlight some of the words in yellow paint.


 
Thanks for stopping by today!

No comments: