March 24, 2016

Winter

Hello everyone! I am so excited to share this fun winter layout with you! We got over 29 inches of snow two months ago so I took advantage of that time to snap some snowy pictures so that I could use them with the new "Wonderland" collection by Pretty Little Studio. For this layout, I have a few tips to share. Whenever I am using cut files that are too thin to use a tape runner, I use Spray Adhesive by Eclectic Products. It dries fast and most importantly, it dries clear. You can also use this on clear transparency such as the clear words that are available with this collection.



Pretty Little Studio Wonderland: 8X8 Paper/ Fireplace, Precipitation, Journaling Cards/Winter Song, Clear/ Snow Cream Word Art, Flair/ Hot Cocoa, Tabs/ Frosty, Stickers/ Winter Words, Scallop Digital Cut File: Just Nick Studio.

A few close-ups:
 





No comments: