April 27, 2016

Is the spring coming?


Hello friends! Edward and I had a great day yesterday. We went bowling. He loves it and had a blast. After we bowled, I took him to Sweetfrogs for frozen yogurt. As usual, he decided to add a little yogurt with a lot of candy. LOL. Then we went to the bridge near mommy's work so he could watch the turtles and lizards. We had such a great time together. On the way home, Edward said, "maybe we can have another fun day sometime?" Absolutely! Before we came home, I noticed a rash on Edward's neck. It looks like he got poison ivy while we were at the park this past weekend... so I stopped at the store and bought him some ointment for it.

While Edward played on his computer, I scrapped this layout. I took this candid shot with my cell phone while we were at the park the other day. I just LOVE it! And Pinkfresh Studio's "Felicity" collection goes perfectly with the photo. What do you think? I love when that happens! We still have some of the Felicity collection in the Clique Kits Shop if you are interested. Use NICOLE10 to save 10% on your order. Click here!

 
Here are some close-ups:
 
 
 
I really love the sentimental die cuts in this collection. So sweet and perfect!
 



Thanks for visiting today!

No comments: