April 18, 2016

Life


Hi all. Hope all is well. I wanted to share my last project I created using the April Clique Kit! I really had fun scrapbooking with this kit. I created 3 layouts and 1 mini and still had lots of embellishments left! I LOVE EMBELLISHMENTS. They are my absolute favorite. As you can see, I used lots of embellishments on this layout. My personal favorites from this month's kit are the enamel hearts and clear sticker words. You can barely tell that there are clear stickers on this layout.



I kept this layout pretty simple! The squares of 3"x3". I tried to keep everything asymmetrical on this layout. Initially, I was only going to include the double mat for the photo, but felt that the bottom left-hand side needed another layer to help balance the layout out a little more. Also, I included embellishments at the top and bottom using some stamps and embellishments!

 
Supplies: Cardstock: Doodlebug Design, Patterned paper: Clear stickers: Chipboard: Frames: Simple Stories, Transparency: Enamel heart: Bella Blvd., Corner rounder: Creative Memories, Stamp: Ali Edwards, Ink: Altenew.
 
Here are a few close-ups:
 


 
Thank you for visiting today!

No comments: