April 26, 2016

Pinterest Inspiration: Hello

 
Pinterest Inspiration

Hello everyone. Today, I am going to share a layout in which I used this photo from Pinterest to inspire me. I decided to use lots of florals and vellum paper on my layout. I love vellum paper because it gives the layout a very soft, serene look. I need to pull out my vellum papers out more often. Notice how the vellum looks so much more softer than the paper? I simply backed the vellum up with white cardstock. This paper is so pretty. I am normally not a flower person, but these florals are gorgeous. I also used some vellum paper to create a border for my photo collage.

hello today_Pretty Little Studio_Nicole Martel_Layout
 
Pretty Little Studio Here + There: Vellum/Floral Shop, Let's Go, Paper/Coffee Shop, Seine, Journaling/Belle, Journaling/ Beau, Sticker/Roses, Alphas/Blanc.
 
Also, notice how I cut the sticker flowers from paper and layered them together using foam squares. It helps add a little dimension so that the layout doesn't look too flat. You can simply do the same thing by cutting patterns from the floral paper if you have extra pieces on hand. Either one works fine.
 
DSC_0004
 
A few close-ups:
 
DSC_0005
 
 
DSC_0009
 
Thanks for stopping by today! What do you think about this gorgeous collection? Love it? So do I!


No comments: