April 5, 2016

Real Life

Hi everyone! I am so excited to finally share my projects with you using lots of Pinkfresh Studio's Life Noted collection. What a perfect collection to go with scrapbooking those everyday moments.
I couldn't just create one layout using this kit so I created a few, but I will share two of them with you today! I used a few cut files from Just Nick's Shop to complete the layouts. I can't get enough of the scalloped edge strips and Live Love cut files. What do you think?
The embellishments in this collection is so fabulous, I couldn't help myself. I had to use them all. And I had some of the stamps so I used those as well. The stamps were the perfect size for filling in small spaces.


 
Here are a few close-ups of this layout:
 
 
 
 
And here is my second layout. I normally do not scrap free-style, but this one practically scrapped itself with the adorable transparency words! I LOVE THEM.
 
 
A few close-ups:
 
 


OK, I might as well share the last one I created too! The one thing I love about Pinkfresh Studio's Life Noted collection is that you get two of each sheets of patterned paper! I still have lots of paper left to scrap.

 
 
Thanks for stopping by today! I hope I was able to inspire you in some way today.
 

No comments: