April 21, 2016

Spring is in the air

Good morning friends! It's hard to believe I'll be celebrating my 12th wedding anniversary on May 8th. And we've been together for 17 years! That's kind of crazy. It's almost half of my life... Not quite, but almost.

Initially, I was going to use the May Northern Lights kit to scrapbook my wedding anniversary, but I decided to use Pinkfresh Studio's Felicity collection instead. It was the perfect collection to go with a spring wedding! My favorite pieces of this collection is the die cuts, vellum alphas and the birdie stickers! So cute.

I decided to use this sketch from October Afternoon's designer Sasha Farina. I just love this sketch. What a neat design. And I am really digging the triangles! I also like the multi-photo mats. I decided to mix it up a bit by scrapping a black and white photo with a color photo to make the layout really pop.

12969237_496543787197128_1588915154_n

Here is what I came up with. I decided to add my title and cluster of embellies to the bottom right-side of the layout, rather than add them in the triangles. I am too OCD to have separate embellishments spread out like that. haha. If you've been on the fence about buying this gorgeous collection, get it today from the Clique Kits shop and save yourself 10% by using NICOLE10 in the checkout. :) Yes, I am enabling you. Just a little...



I hand-cut the #LOVELIFE banner from patterned paper and then added the vellum alphas and puffy stickers at the bottom.

DSC_0015.JPG

For this layout, I used the word die cuts to sum of my story. The pictures and word strips says it all. Wouldn't you agree? And I couldn't resist the #lovethis stamp. FUN!

DSC_0017.JPG

This layout makes me happy just looking at it. Love the soft colors on this layout. It's so very pretty and springy-like.

DSC_0034
 
Thanks so much for stopping by today. Have a fabulous day!
 

No comments: