April 10, 2016

This is real

Hi all. It's not often that I catch these two together in a photo, but I was determined to get a decent picture of these two. It's not perfect. Notice how Edward is holding bubbles in his hands. It's the only way I can get him to cooperate for a photo or two.  Hey, I do whatever it takes to get some photos in my house. haha

I decided to play with my Clique Kit again. I must admit, at first I wasn't sure how I felt about this collection by Simple Stories. The colors seemed too dark, but after playing with it a bit, I LOVE it. This collection looks so good. And the embellishments are perfect for scrapbooking everyday moments. Can you tell, I love layering papers and embellishments? I had a hard time, not over-doing it with this layout. I just wanted to keep piling the embellishments on.

Initially, I didn't add the triangles and paper strip at the top, but I felt like the layout was missing something at the top so I played around with it for a bit.

Supplies: Patterned Paper: Stickers: Enamel Dots: Die cuts: Chipboard: Simple Stories, Mist: Memories.

A few close-ups:




No comments: