April 4, 2016

This makes me smile

Happy Monday all. Hope you had a great weekend. I just wanted to share another layout I created using the April Clique Kit. I had my husband take a few pictures of Edward and I on Easter Sunday since I didn't have any pictures to scrap! Edward was not up to having a photo shoot, but daddy tried to help him by telling him that the sooner he cooperates and smiles, the sooner it will be over. LOL. It worked. I tried to make it fun for him. We had fun making funny faces. haha.

 I love the flower paper from Simple Stories! It's so pretty. I am normally not a flower person, but I just love this paper and so I used it. I made a collage of my photos using Ipiccy and then adhered a chipboard frame, clear stickers and die cuts to help pull this layout together. I love the simplicity of this layout. And I cannot get enough of the clear stickers!! Seriously, they really are awesome.

Supplies: Patterned Paper: Chipboard: Chipboard Frame: Clear stickers: Die cuts: Simple Stories.

A few close-ups:



Thanks so much for stopping by today! Have a fantastic day! If you love what you see, there may be some openings to subscribe to the Clique Kit. It's an amazing kit and you get so much for your money.

No comments: