April 14, 2016

Today

Hello everyone. Do you ever just sit down and go through your older photos? I rarely get the time to do this, but recently while I was uploading some photos to my thumb drive to delete photos from my computer, I came across this photo from over ten years ago. It's one of my favorites and I really should frame it, but for today, I decided to scrap it.

I used the Butterfly Background from Just Nick Studio's shop and Pretty Little Studio's Here + There collection to create a fun, whimsical background for my layout. I wanted to keep this layout pretty simple so that the main focus was my photo. As you can see, patterned paper can go a long way and make such an impact on your projects when using digital cut files.
For my photo corners, I cut a 3"x3" square in half diagonally to use as photo corners for my layout. I adhered the camera sticker to cardstock then cut it out using stickers and attached it to my layout using a foam square to make it pop off the page a bit. And since I was low on die cuts, I used digital cut files with products I had on hand (paper), rather than make another quick purchase for my layout.
 

 
Pretty Little Studio: Here + There Paper/8x8 Night Stroll, Paper Posh, Le Fleurs, Stickers/Click, Journaling/Belle.
 
Here are a few close-ups:

 
Thank you for stopping by today!

No comments: