May 23, 2016

Bonjour

Bonjour everyone! Happy Monday. Today, I have a quick and simple layout to share with you. I went through my scraps to see what I could come up with. This layout is filled with several die cuts and cut-aparts. Also, I decided to cut half of the journaling card off and use it as a large photo corner for my layout. I also cut a little piece of the "Let's go" paper into a photo corner for the top right-side of my photo.

Bonjour_Pretty Little Studio_Nicole Martel_layout_Clique Kits_Pinkfresh Studio 001
 
Pretty Little Studio: Hello Heather Paper/Here+There/ Macaron, Let's Go, Patterned Paper: Fancy Pants Designs (yellow and white stripes), Journaling/Mon Ami 6x4, Die-Cuts/Bonjour Words, Cut-Apart/Awesome Flags, Stickers/Click, Stickers/Vellum Tape/Lovely, Digital Cut Files: Just Nick Studio (Forever Floral), Flair: Clique Kits, Stamps: Pinkfresh Studio.
 
Here are a few close-ups:
 
DSC_0047
 
DSC_0051
 
Thanks for stopping by today!


No comments: