May 12, 2016

everyday

Good morning scrappers! Today, I have another layout to share with you, featuring the Here+there collection. I love this collection. The color combination is fantastic. For this layout, I used a small bowl to draw circles to frame my photo collage and then I used a pen to hand-doodle some little scribbles. I also used a little bit of chalkboard mist in blue. This was such a quick and easy layout to create. I love the simplicity of this layout because it allows the focus to be on the photos which is what I had initially wanted.


 

Pretty Little Studio Here+There: Paper/Louvre, Die-Cuts/Bonjour Words, Planner Stickers/Plan on it, Digital Cutfile: Just Nick Studio (Speech Bubble).

DSC_0046

DSC_0057

DSC_0047
 
DSC_0056
 
Thank you for visiting today!


No comments: