May 1, 2016

Happy Little Moments

Hi everyone. Happy Sunday. I've spent the majority of the day cleaning, but decided I needed to take a break. So I peeked on Pinkfresh Studio's blog to see if their newest collection was revealed yet and saw their monthly challenge. I don't think I've ever used an envelope on my layout before so I thought I'd challenge myself for a change.

I totally made them by hand using some paper, scissors and a stapler along with a few stickers and die cuts from the Felicity collection. The Clique Kits Shop has some of these products in their shop! Use NICOLE10 and save 10% on your order.

I took these pictures on Easter Sunday blowing bubbles outside. I love how he finds pleasure in doing simple things outside. He's so full of life and he's such a joy.


Here are a few close-ups:


 
I love the die cuts with the sentimental journaling. They are my favorite.



Thank you for stopping by today!

No comments: