May 20, 2016

Hello Adventure

Hello everyone. I have had so much fun playing with the Hello Heather collection this month. I seriously cannot get enough of this gorgeous collection. I love the patterns, colors and overall feel to this collection. Great job Heather! Today, we are featuring Die-Cuts (my favorite embellishments) up on Pretty Little Studio's blog. Here is a really quick and easy layout I created using mainly Journaling cards and die cuts! Super easy. I may need to hit the shop for more Hello Heather goodies real soon! What do you think? Have you played with this collection yet? What is your favorite?

hello adventure_Pretty Little Studio_Nicole Martel_layout_Fancy Pants Designs
 

Pretty Little Studio Hello Heather: Paper/Coffee Shop, Journaling/Mon Ami 6x4, Flair/Adventure, Die-Cuts/Bonjour Words, Cut-Apart/Awesome Flags, Journaling/ Beau 3x4, Stickers/Click, Stickers/Vellum Tape/Lovely.
 
Here are a few close-ups:
 
DSC_0008
 
DSC_0016
 
DSC_0018
 
DSC_0020
 
Thanks for stopping by today! Have a wonderful day.


No comments: