May 14, 2016

It's messy and I love it

Hi everyone. I don't know about you, but I love this gorgeous paper by Fancy Pants Designs that is in the May Clique Kit. It's beautiful isn't it? When I first started pushing papers around, I realized that I didn't really want to cover this paper up that much. But I wasn't sure what I was going to do with it. So, I got out my stamps and Silhouette pens and started doodling and stamping all over the paper to make it more artsy. Have you seen these awesome stamps by Precious Remembrance Shop? I love them and we have some available in the shop!

IT'S MESSY AND I LOVE IT_Fancy Pants Designs_Clique Kits_Nicole Martel_Precious Remembrance shop_stamping
 
After stamping the arrows and hearts onto the paper, I used a white silhouette pen to fill in the shapes to make them stand out more.
 
DSC_0011
 
I used the scribble stamp image to make the flowers a little messier. I love it.
 
DSC_0005
 
A little tip: When using black ink and the image doesn't turn out clear, use a black marker to fill in the image.
 
DSC_0008
 
Notice the difference?
 
DSC_0010
 
And here are a few close-ups:
 
DSC_0016
 
DSC_0023
 
Thanks so much for visiting today!
 

No comments: