May 16, 2016

Meet Zipper

Hello scrappers! Nicole here today to share my new pet with you in a layout. :) A few months ago, I needed to go to Petsmart for puppy pads and Edward had me walking out with a pink Beta for him. However, when we were there, I saw a blue Beta I liked, but didn't buy it.

Well, a day later, I went back for the little guy! I couldn't help it. He was so blue and beautiful, I had to have him. I named him Zipper because he is always zipping around his tank.

For this layout, I used the May Clique Kit and the UPC cut file! I think cut file looks really neat on this layout! I had fun pulling the remaining cut file from my mat. It came off the mat like a little maze. :)

 
Supplies: Patterned Paper: Fancy Pants, Basic Grey, Journaling card: Clique Kits, Flair: Stickers: Fancy Pants Designs, Die cuts: Basic Grey, Clique Kits, Digital Cut file: Just Nick Studio.
 
Here are a few close-ups:
 


 

No comments: