June 11, 2016

Just Nick Studio + Clique Kits Blog Hop

Hello everyone! Welcome to the hop. This month, Clique Kits and Just Nick Studio decided to team up together to offer you a variety of inspiration featuring the June Clique Kit and the exclusive cut files for this month's kit that was created by Nicole Nowosad!

You should be arriving from Audrey Yeager's blog. If you get lost along the way, you can always start from the beginning at Clique Kit's blog by clicking here!

I love this month's cut files and thought they would go great with a few pictures from Edward and my bowling trip a few weeks ago. We had so much fun! Also, I decided to play with the printables from the June kit and I used the exclusive paper for my background. LOVE the colors.


Supplies: Paper: Clique Kits, Elle's Studio, Cardstock: My Mind's Eye, Die cuts: Elle's Studio, Printables: Clique Kits, Epoxy embellishment: Ali Edwards, Veneer: Jillibean Soup, Enamel Dots: Simple Stories, Stamp: Precious Remembrance Shop, Chipboard: Studio Calico (from my stash), Digital Cut File: Just Nick Studio.

I am a design team member for Just Nick Studio and our prize will be a $15.00 gift certificate to the Just Nick shop for a lucky blog hopper.
 
 


 
 
Here are a few close-ups:





Thanks so much for stopping by today! Your next stop is Lee-Ann Thornton. Enjoy!


13 comments:

Kim A. said...

I like that you layered the cut files over the photo what a great idea!

Sherry C said...

Love the mix of masculine elements with the exclusive floral paper!

Beth Soler said...

I love what you did with the sun rays cut file, great layout.

Piroska Czakó-Radványi said...

Love the colours and the unusual way of using the Cut files

Laura Whitaker said...

Fabulous page, I really love how you used the cut file!

Marcia Dehn-Nix said...

Awesome layout! I love how you layered the cut file over your photo. Looks like a fun time was had bowling too :)

Janet Zeppa said...

I love how you used the cut files and the grid design!

Diane Beaudoin Independent Scentsy Consultant said...

I love your use of the cut files over the pictures and how you bent up the lines on the circle cut file. Can't wait to get this kit in my hands. Great layout!

Diane Beaudoin Independent Scentsy Consultant said...

I love your use of the cut files over the pictures and how you bent up the lines on the circle cut file. Can't wait to get this kit in my hands. Great layout!

Melissa Vining said...

Such an awesome page Nicole! I love how you used that exclusive paper for your border, and such creative use of the cut files!

TinaGAle said...

Great use of the cut files. Love your page.

Kat said...

great layout, nicole!! i especially like what you did with the sun cut file.

LisaM said...

Loving the sun cut file on this awesome page'