June 27, 2016

Happy Monday!

Today, I have a fun layout to share with you using the July Clique Kit and LOTS of Shimmerz Paints. I had such a fun time painting the background of my layout. Initially, it was yellow and white. I wanted lots of color so I pulled out my Inklingz and Coloringz from Shimmerz Paint and got to work. After the layout was dry, I pulled out a few stencils and doodled on my layout to add some more patterns. I painted the veneer too. What do you think? Fun huh? I love it! This totally looks like a summer layout. And feels like one too.


Supplies: Patterned Paper: Transparency Die-Cuts: Rubber stickers: Cards: Stamps: Pinkfresh Studio, Coloringz: Inklingz Paints: Shimmerz Paints, Veneer: Simple Stories, Stencils: American Crafts (AT).

 
Here are a few close-ups:
 


Thanks for stopping by today!

1 comment:

Maryám Pérez said...

Beautiful! Love this, Nicole <3