June 13, 2016

Here+Now


Hello scrappers, Happy Monday! I have another kitty layout to share with you today. I couldn't help it. My sister's kitty, Oscar is too cute, not to share! Her neighbor found him in the trash compactor and took him home to find a home for him. Katie has always wanted a kitty, but since Jamie is allergic, she couldn't get one. However, my mother let her have this kitty since Jamie is about to move out anyway! Originally, everyone thought he was a girl and named him sassy until the vet said, it's a he! So Katie, named him Oscar the grouch since he was found in the trash. Haha, I love her...
 

here and now_Pretty Little Studio_Nicole Martel_Just Nick Studio_layout
 
Pretty Little Studio: Here+There Papers/Louvre 8x8, Seine 8x8, Let's Go, Journaling Cards/Mon Ami 6x4, Beau 3x4, Bonjour Words, Cut-Apart/Awesome Flags.

I used the Furry Photobooth cut file from Just Nick Studio's shop to create a little kitty head. :) I couldn't help myself. And then I used a white gel pen to draw the eyes and whiskers. Also, I cut the triangles out of the patterned paper to make my own die-cuts for this layout.

IMG_20160524_125542

IMG_20160524_125457

IMG_20160524_125508
 
Thanks for stopping by today!


No comments: