June 24, 2016

How about a mini?

Hello all! Happy Friday to ya. Today, I am sharing a fun mini album I created for my sister Katie. Just recently, her friend's mom paid for her to go to Disney with the family and so I thought she would appreciate this little gem. I want friends like hers! haha. Who doesn't like going to Disney? Said no one ever.

For this mini album, I used a few Bingo cards as my base for the page and as I was creating, I literally went through my stash of scraps and used them up! I hate throwing away my scraps because I feel it's such a waste... and scraps are perfect for mini albums. Wouldn't you say?


mini album_pretty little studios_nicole martel_shimmerz_01

mini album_pretty little studios_nicole martel-simple stories

pretty little studio_mini album_nicole martel_04

pretty little studio_mini album_nicole martel_05

pretty little studio_mini album_nicole martel_06

pretty little studio_mini album_nicole martel_09

pretty little studio_mini album_nicole martel_shimmerz_simple stories_07

Supplies: Journaling cards: Bingo Cards: Cut-Aparts: Die-Cuts: Vellum Tape: Flair: Stickers: Pretty Little Studio, Transparency Die-Cut: Pinkfresh Studio, Veneer: Elle's Studio, Simple Stories, Paint: Shimmerz Paint, Bella Blvd Enamel Dots, Mini Stapler: Tim Holtz, Metal circle tags: Making Memories, Metal rings: We R Memory Keepers.


Thanks for visiting today!


1 comment:

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

What an awesome mini! I love it!