June 6, 2016

Life is a beautiful ride

Happy Monday scrappers! For today's post, I decided to play with my stamps that I just received from the shop. I selected three ink pads that matched this month's "La Dolce Vita" kit and pulled out my Precious Remembrance Shop stamps. We might have a few left in the shop if you are interested. These stamps are good quality too.

Since I wanted to scrap a non-kid layout, I decided to snag my sister's photo from Facebook. Just recently, she and her boyfriend went to the beach for the weekend and I fell in love with this shot. She reminds me a lot of myself. I love her...

DSC_0003

DSC_0007

 
 
I really love how the circle images turned out on this layout. I used a few of the Mushroom Wood Dots from Jillibean Soup and colored them with white ink to make them pop off the page.
 
DSC_0019
 
Here are a few close-ups:
 
I used a clear butterfly on my photo. I love how it looks on the photo.
 
DSC_0013
 
DSC_0015
 
DSC_0022
 
Thanks for stopping by today!
 

No comments: