June 19, 2016

So much heart


Hello everyone. Nicole here, with another layout. I decided to play with my stamps a little bit on this layout. I love the Cut-Apart flags and since I ran out of sayings to go with my layout, I used a stamp to create one of my own to go with the "Today was awesome" flag. And I still cannot get enough of the floral stickers. I love them. I love this picture of Edward with his two grandmas. He is one lucky boy! They both went to grandparents day to be with their little man. So much love!

so much heart_pretty little studio_ali edwards designs_stamping_Nicole Martel 001
 

Pretty Little Studio: Here+There Paper: Seine 8x8, Vellum, Journaling/Mon Ami 6x4, Journaling/Jolie 3x4, Cut-Apart/Awesome Flags, Stickers/Click.
 
A few close-ups:
 
IMG_20160604_182519
IMG_20160604_182536
 
Thank you for visiting today!


No comments: