July 8, 2016

Beach Fun

Hi everyone, Nicole here! Today, I have a nice, refreshing, summer layout to share with you, using the July Clique Kit. I used several photos from our vacation to Ocean City, Maryland last year. You will probably notice that I used a variety of photos to tell a story. We had such a great time together. Edward's favorite part of our vacation was the boardwalk. He had a blast playing in the arcade and riding the rides! I really love the yellow paper by Pinkfresh Studio. Heck, I love yellow in general. I really like how the pink and aqua looks against the paper. What do you think?

BEACH FUN_NICOLE MARTEL_CLIQUE KITS_PINKFRESH STUDIO_LAYOUT 001
 
Supplies: Patterned Paper: Transparency Die-Cut Words: Stamps: Chipboard: Stickers: Alphas: Pinkfresh Studio, Star Puffy Sticker: Fancy Pants Designs, Enamel Dots: Simple Stories.
 
Here are a few close-ups:
 
I hand-cut the multi-colored diamond from patterned paper to make my own little accent for my layout. I felt that the title was just hanging at the top of the layout without it.
 
BEACH FUN_NICOLE MARTEL_CLIQUE KITS_PINKFRESH STUDIO_LAYOUT _sneak 2
 
For my journaling, I cut a triangle out from the grid patterned paper to use as my journaling mat. It really adds to the design of this layout. And I LOVE the die-cut transparency words.
 
BEACH FUN_NICOLE MARTEL_CLIQUE KITS_PINKFRESH STUDIO_LAYOUT _sneak one
 
Thanks for visiting today!
 

No comments: