July 15, 2016

Explore

Happy Friday friends! A few weeks ago, I decided to snap a few photos of myself in the car. I can assure you that I was not moving when I took these... I was actually stuck in traffic on I-97 on the way to visit a friend. Every now and then, I like to mix it up a little bit. I do not like scrapping the same subjects. I try to take a variety of photos so that I can give our blog readers a variety. I selected a few papers, die-cuts, stickers and vellum tape from Pretty Little Studio's Woodland collection. These photos go perfectly with these photos. Anyone a big fan of die-cuts like myself? I love using them because they are great for filling in white space on any project. I used several die-cuts on this layout such as the "explore" word, two butterflies layered together with a foam square, a die-cut frame, hearts, and die cut words! What do you think?
 
explore_Pretty Little Studio_Woodland_Nicole Martel_layout 001
 
 Pretty Little Studio Woodland Papers: Butterfly 8x8, Clover-Yellow 8x8, Deer Tracks 8x8, Swallowtail 8x8, Garland/Robin/Cut-Apart, Die-Cut/Monarch, Die-Cut Tags/Garden, Frames/Pinecone, Tabs/Rose Bush, Stickers/Wanderlust Words, Vellum Tape/Petals.
 
A few close-ups:
 
explore_Pretty Little Studio_Woodland_Nicole Martel_layout_sneak1
 
explore_Pretty Little Studio_Woodland_Nicole Martel_layout_sneak2
 
explore_Pretty Little Studio_Woodland_Nicole Martel_layout_sneak3
 
Thanks for visiting today! Hope you have a great weekend!

No comments: