July 28, 2016

Fun

Happy Thursday everyone. I've had a busy day. I was up at 7:30am this morning. Not sure why I scheduled my annual exam with my doctor for 830am? Maybe, I thought it was a good idea three months ago... I was wrong.

I've already been to the pet store, grocery store and Chipotle. And I managed to get some Clique Kit Design Team stuff done. I even scrapped a layout that I am about to post. Once I post it, I need to get off here and do some laundry! Then I just might spend the rest of the day on the couch. Yes, it's that kind of a day. I am gonna have a lazy day. Edward's been with my mom all week and I miss him so much! I can't wait to see his sweet face tomorrow.

A few weeks ago, I bought Elle's Studio (Sunny Days) collection from the Clique Kit Shop. I finally used it this morning! I really love the die cuts in this collection and the papers! I used the (Tubular) cut file from Just Nick Studio's shop. LOVE this cut file. Heck, I love circles!


Products: Patterned Paper: Stickers: Die-Cuts: Elle's Studio, Digital Cut File (Tubular): Just Nick Studio, Mist: Shimmerz Paints, Enamel Dots: Hearts: Bella Blvd.
 
A few close-ups: (Lots of layering here)
 

 



 

1 comment:

Christine Kiehl said...

F*U*N! Love this layout! Thank you for sharing!