July 20, 2016

Playing with watercolors

Hello all! I've been playing with my watercolors from Shimmerz Paints and I am excited to share this fun, summer layout with you all. These watercolors are soooooo pretty and they look even prettier when you use more than one color. After the paint dried, I used a circle stencil and a black pen to trace little circles for my background. I really like how this looks with the circles drawn in black. It really makes the page pop. I punched some circles out of the star print paper and scattered them in the background as well. And notice how I added a few little blue butterflies. I love how this turned out. The photo is so cute too! I snagged it from my sister's Facebook feed while they were at the beach with my son for the week.


summer_pretty little studio_shimmerz_layout_nicole martel 001
 
Supplies: Pretty Little Studio Woodland Papers: Big Dipper 8x8, Blue Sky 8x8, Swallowtail 8x8, Die-Cut Tags/ Garden, Stickers/Bloom/Clear, Stickers/Garden, Watercolors: Shimmerz Paints Aqua Hues, Sequins: Spiegelmom Scraps.
 
Here are a few close-ups:

summer_pretty little studio_shimmerz_layout_nicole martel_sneak01
 
summer_pretty little studio_shimmerz_layout_nicole martel_sneak02

Thanks for visiting today!


No comments: