July 13, 2016

Prayer

Happy hump day all! I've been scrapping since Edward has been with my mom and grandmother all week! It's nice to be able to come home from work and chill! I can even eat cereal for dinner if I want. I can't do that when Edward's home because he expects something cooked. haha. Love that boy!

Here's a layout that I created a few weeks ago, but never got around to actually sharing it! I used a plate to trace multiple circles on paper and then I colored in the circles using my Shimmerz paints! I love how shimmery the paints look, once dried. So pretty!

Once I was sure the paper was dry, I used lots of Bella Blvd papers and stickers to finish the layout. I think I'll have to try this technique again because it was so much fun!


Supplies: Patterned Paper, Stickers: Bella Blvd, Watercolor paints: Shimmerz Paints, Pen: Marvy.
 
Here are a few close-ups:
 




 


1 comment:

Maryám Pérez said...

What a beautiful layout! Love this, Nicole <3