July 4, 2016

Summer

Hi everyone. Happy 4th of July! I apologize for not creating a Patriotic layout for today, but I didn't have any photos to use. So, I decided to scrap a most recent favorite photo of mine. I just love this photo of my son giving me a kiss. It's very rare that someone can capture these special moments, but my mother got one! Have you ordered some products from Pretty Little Studio's Woodland collection yet? I am in love. This collection looks so much more prettier in real life. I promise you, you'll love it when it's in your hot little hands. My favorites from this collection is the yellows and blues. And I love the butterflies! Gorgeous, I tell ya.

summer_Pretty Little Studio_Nicole Martel_layout 001

Supplies: Pretty Little Studio Woodland Paper: Clover-Yellow 8x8, Deer Tracks 8x8, Monarch 8x8, Clear/Clover-Navy, Flair/Chipmunk, Die-Cut/Monarch, Die-Cut/Bloom, Stickers/Nature Word Flags.
 
A few close-ups:
 
IMG_20160620_191547

summer_Pretty Little Studio_Nicole Martel_layout_closeup2

IMG_20160620_191556
 
Thanks for stopping by today. Be safe!


No comments: