July 16, 2016

Weekend

Happy Friday ladies! Hope you had a fabulous week. I have a fun, fresh, summer layout to share with you using the July Clique Kit, Raskog! I love the soft color palette in this month's kit. The colors go really nicely with my pool pictures from a few weeks ago. I decided to use Just Nick Studio's "Let it shine background" digital cut file. I love this cut file! And it cut nicely too.

weekend fun_clique kits_pinkfresh Studio_just nick studio_silhouette 001
 
Supplies: Patterned Paper: Pinkfresh Studio, Cut-Aparts: Flair: Journaling Card: Clique Kits, Transparency Die-cut: Pinkfresh Studio, Digital Cut File: Just Nick Studio.
 
Here are some close-ups:
 
I used some of the exclusive cards, cut-aparts and flair from this month's kit to embellish my layout. The black enamel heart stickers are available in the Clique Kit shop! Click here to see the colors in stock.
 
DSC_0192

DSC_0205

 
 
Thanks for visiting today!

No comments: