August 20, 2016

Crush



Hi everyone. I've been having so much fun playing with the "Here comes the sun" collection. For this layout, I decided to use the Orange Crush journaling card and the clouds. I tried to keep it simple, keeping the focus on the photos, while also adding an embellishment here and there. The vellum tape and flair are my favorite too. And since I love the little sticker words, I decided to add a few onto my layout. How appropriate right? :)


crush_pretty little studio_layout_nicole martel 001
 
Pretty Little Studio Here Comes the Sun Journaling Cards: Shine 4x6, Summer 3x4, Flair: Rain, Die-Cuts: Coffee Time, Vellum Tape: Summer Fun, Stickers: Think Positive.

Here are a few close-ups:
 
DSC_0912
 
Can you tell, I love Flair, Die-Cuts and Stickers? I especially love the star die cuts in this collection!
 
DSC_0916
DSC_0917
 
Thanks for visiting today!


No comments: