August 12, 2016

Hello awesome

Hello everyone. Nicole Martel here with a fun boy layout using Jillibean Soup's "Healthy Hello Soup" collection. At first glance, I immediately thought of coffee/food layouts, but the more I looked at this collection, I thought it would work well with a few photos that I took of my son a few weeks ago. I totally love the yellow, aqua and blues in this collection. It's such a pretty combination.

I decided to use pieces of the "Totaly Tubular Background" cut file from Just Nick Studio for this layout. I love circles and I can't seem to get enough of them. :) 

 Supplies: Patterned Paper: Stickers: Die-cuts: Jillibean Soup, Enamel dots: Simple Stories, Digital Cut file: Just Nick Studio (Totaly Tubular Background).
I went a little crazy with the circles on this layout. If I could find a spot for one, it went there. LOL

Here are a few close-ups:

 
I also included lots of layers on this layout. I love using foam squares on my stickers and die-cuts to make them pop off the page.





 
Thanks for stopping by today!
 

No comments: