August 8, 2016

Hello

Sorry everyone! If you're sick of seeing my cats already, I understand. LOL, however, they are too cute not to scrap. Toby is my favorite... even though he has scratched me good a few times. Not cool. Those claws are like raiser blades. No kidding.


The other morning, I decided to play with my paints. Edward was in his room watching Mine Craft videos so it was the perfect time to get messy! I don't pull out my paint enough... it just takes so much time to dry and clean up. This was such a fun layout to make. I used Jillibean Soup's "Healthy Hello Soup" collection for this layout. I kept it clean and simple since I added paint and the doodled heart.

 
Supplies: Patterned Paper, Die-Cuts: Transparency Die-Cuts: Jillibean Soup, Paint: Jillibean Soup, Ali Edwards, Stamps: Ali Edwards, Jewels: Doodle Bug Design, Ink: Stampin'Up, Tsukineko, Pen: Signo-Uniball, Foam Squares: Adhesives: Creative Memories. 


I used a few of Ali Edward's stamps on the photo. For the "heart you" I stamped the image in blue onto white cardstock and then used scissors to cut out the shape and adhered it to the photo using a foam square.


I doodled the heart using a pencil first... Then I used a black pen. I wanted to pull out the black from the photo a little more. I think it worked out very well.


And I finished the layout off with a clear transparency die-cut in which I stapled to the bottom left-side of the photo and added a little jewel to the center of the die-cut flower.


Thanks so much for stopping by today!

No comments: