August 4, 2016

Just me

Hello everyone. Nicole here with a fun layout. I am not sure if you've noticed, but I LOVE patterned paper. I love how you can get a semi-funky look by mixing different papers together. Sometimes, I don't want my layout to look like everything coordinates perfectly. I like to mix it up a bit.

For this layout, I used a mixture of Fancy Pants Designs, Cocoa Vanilla and Clique Kit's exclusive journaling cards! I love the sentiment of the journaling card from the July "Raskog" kit and decided to use it for this layout. The others journaling cards came with the Rio kit!

girl..._fancy pants designs_clique kits_layout_Cocoa Vanilla Studio

I used a few of the add-ons on this layout. I love the washi tape and enamel dots. I simply cannot get enough of them. I tied a piece of ribbon from my stash onto the clip and stapled the string from my tag onto the layout to prevent the string from moving around. For the photo, I used a photo editing program to create a collage of photos and then printed it out so I'd have a nice square sized photo for my project. I painted the veneer with the Don't Citron Me Coloringz from Shimmerz Paints. We have some Shimmerz Paints in the store! Click here to check out the add-ons and mixed media products we have in the store.

DSC_0582

DSC_0576

DSC_0583
 
Thanks for stopping by today!



No comments: