August 6, 2016

Meet Jess

I scrapped another layout using Elle's Studio's Summer collection. Only, I didn't scrap a summer layout, I scrapped a kitty layout. I love this photo of Edward with Jessica. It was love at first sight for these two so I wanted to scrap this memory. This was their first night together. Melts my heart. She is still warming up to us, but it's a slow process.

 
Supplies: Patterned Paper: Die-Cuts: Puffy Stickers:  Elle's Studio, Epoxy stickers: Rub-ons: Fancy Pants Designs, Enamel Dots: Coco Vanilla Studio, Veneer: Jillibean Soup, Mini sticker alphas: Simple Stories, Sticker alphas: Pinkfresh Studio, Stamp: Ali Edwards Design, Mini stapler: Tim Holtz, Pen: Signo-Uniball.


I used some old rub-ons that I had in my stash from Fancy Pant's warehouse sale. I never had any use for them until I saw this precious photo. The "LOVE, Sweetheart and red hearts" are all rub-ons. They are really good quality too. They did not break and they rubbed on the paper easily.
 
 
And a girl can never have too many die-cuts. These are my favorite types of embellishments. They are great for filling in white space. I love to layer them too.


I used a pencil to lightly mark my journaling lines and then used an ink pen to hand-write my story. Once done, I erased the pencil mark and doodled my lines beneath my journaling.


I seriously love how this layout turned out. The photo is priceless and the colors really makes the photo pop!

Thanks for stopping by today!

No comments: