August 14, 2016

Moon Child



Happy Sunday all. What do you think about Clique Kit's Mood Board for September? Isn't it dreamy? I totally love the feel of this board. It has so many fun elements to inspire you. I am hoping that by the time the kit arrives at my doorstep, my mojo will be back! Ah, wait until you see this gorgeous kit. It really is beautiful. There are lots of goodies packed into this kit... to name a few things, it will have some Pretty Little Studio embellishments from the Woodland collection, gorgeous exclusive cards and flair from Clique Kits and some Kesi' Art papers. That is all I will tell you for now. You'll have to look for the sneaks!

Don't forget, our blog hop is August 24th! Please feel free to join us for your chance to win the August Rio Kit.

Have a wonderful day!

No comments: