August 16, 2016

Son of Mine

Guess what! Jillibean Soup is having a design team call. Gosh, I can't remember the last time they had a call. I remember apply when Edward was like 10 months old. No, I didn't make it, but I tried! I've scrapped some really cute layouts with their products years ago. Luckily for me, I got my hands on some of their "Healthy Hello Soup" collection to scrap a few projects for their call. I must say, I love what I've created for the call. Heck, I even like the cards I made. :)

For this layout, I hand-colored the feathers using some water color paint by Shimmerz Paints. I wanted to do something fun with the background to try and make it pop. Once the paint was dry, I used my "scribble" stamp and some white paint to decorate my layout.

 



Here is my layout after the paint and stamps dried. Lots of layering, painting and stamping going on. So pretty!

 
Supplies: Patterned Paper: Die-Cuts: Veneer: Jillibean Soup, Sticker Alphas: Pinkfresh Studio, Simple Stories, Enamel Dots: Paper Clip Die-Cut: Simple Stories, Tag: American Crafts, Watercolor Paints: Shimmerz Paints, Stamps: Precious Remembrance Shop, Twine: May Arts.
 
This layout may be a little too pretty for a boy layout, but I love it. I used sticker alphas from Pinkfresh Studio and Simple Stories. And I colored the back of a pink die cut using watercolor paints since I did not want a pink heart. This is a little different for me. I really like it.
 


Thanks for stopping by today. Have a wonderful day!
 

No comments: