August 14, 2016

That's life


Hello everyone. Hope everything is well! I have another layout to share with you using the gorgeous "Here Comes the Sun" collection. I love this collection. For this layout, I selected the Wild Flowers Paper and the Pink Frame Paper. I think they really look nice against the picture. My neighbor has the prettiest garden! If only I can get my garden looking half as good as his, I'd be in good shape, but my Bubble Bee plants (is that what you even call them?) are taking over my garden. Sigh.


that's life_pretty little studio_Nicole Martel_layout
 

Pretty Little Studio Here Comes the Sun: Papers: Up in the Air 8x8, Flair: Coffee, Vellum Tape: Citrus Bliss, Die-Cuts: Cactus, To the moon and back
 
Here are a few close-ups:
 
DSC_0641

DSC_0643

DSC_0644

DSC_0648
 
Thanks for stopping by today! Have a wonderful day.
 

No comments: