August 26, 2016

Today

Happy Friday! I've been playing with the Moon Child Clique Kit all week and it's been so much fun. So far, I've created 6 layouts using this kit and I still have a few scraps to spare. What do you think of the Star print paper in this month's kit? Like it? I love it and guess what, I designed it!! My very first paper that I designed for Clique Kits. Inna did a beautiful job taking my design and getting it ready for print. The back of the paper has smaller stars in blue, white and aqua. Personally, I love the bigger print much better.

I cut a few patterns from the cut-apart paper and added a few journaling cards from Clique Kits to complete the layout. The green paper and "today" die cut was pulled from my stash. This was such a quick and easy layout to make for those of you who do not want to spend a great deal of time on your layouts.


Supplies: Patterned Paper: Kaisercraft, Clique Kits, Webster's Pages, Journaling Cards: Clique Kits, Chipboard: American Crafts, Puffy stickers: Fancy Pants Designs, Cut-Aparts: Pretty Little Studio, Die-Cut (today): Jillibean Soup.

I cut the chevron from one of the journaling cards and the "be brave" from Pretty Little Studio's cut-apart banner flags. I backed the chipboard heart up with paper and adhered it to my layout using glue dots.






Thanks for stopping by today! Hope you have a wonderful day.

1 comment:

Kim A. said...

What a cute layout and pretty paper!!!