August 10, 2016

You make me happy when skies are grey


Hello everybody. Did you order the "Here Comes the Sun" collection by Pretty Little Studios? O.M.G. I love this beautiful collection. The colors are so perfect. It's nice to scrapbook with some softer tones. I am normally not a pink person, but this collection was an exception. haha. Just recently, my sister posted her engagement photos online and I snagged them. I just love how the photos look against the pretty papers. What do you think? I especially love the clouds, mini word stickers and vellum tape.

heart_Pretty Little Studio_Nicole Martel_Jillibean Soup

 
Pretty Little Studio: Here Comes the Sun Paper: Balloon Medley, Flair: Rain, Stickers: Here Comes the Sun, Vellum: Citrus Bliss, Stamp: Ali Edwards, Clear Transparency: Jillibean Soup, Paint: Tattered Angels.
 
Here are lots of close-ups of this adorable layout. I can't wait to give this to my sister.

DSC_0626

DSC_0627

DSC_0635

DSC_0638

Thanks for visiting today.

1 comment:

Cindy Gay said...

Love the layout and photos.