September 2, 2016

But first COFFEE

Good morning. Happy Friday friends! I have a fun layout using Pretty Little Studio's "Here comes the sun" collection. A few weeks ago, Edward and I stopped at the coffee shop so I could grab my coffee before we hit Target and Staples for school supplies and clothes. He was so excited. I had a white chocolate mocha and he opted for a yogurt with fruit and granola. He eats so healthy. I had a brown banana. Blah. As I was eating it, he told me it was brown and I didn't believe him until I got to the bottom and threw it out. Guess I should listen to the kid more often. :)

This collection has the cutest stickers and die-cuts. I just love them. The stars, smiley faces and die-cuts are my favorite. And let's not forget the cute little sticker words. It's so pretty. I especially love the 6x6 papers because the patterns are smaller and much easier to work with. I decorated the center of my watercolor circles using clear stickers.

 
I decided to use a 4x6 journaling card to use to tell my story. Notice how I decorated the card using clear stickers.
 
 
I decorated the circle patterns using die cuts and clear stickers.
 
 
I created two banners to tuck behind the die cut word because I felt that the die-cut was just hanging...
 
 

Thanks for stopping by today!

1 comment:

Christine Kiehl said...

I really like this layout! It's colorful and playful, capturing the content of your photos nicely! Great job; thanks for sharing!