September 29, 2016

It's the little things in life


Hi everyone. I am so excited to finally start sharing some projects I made with the October Clique Kit. I love this kit. What a beautiful color palette. As soon as I saw some of the patterns in this kit, I knew exactly what photo I'd use. The colors in the photo really makes this layout pop.

This precious bundle of joy is NOT mine. My friend Kelly had him on the 1st of September and I was sooooo good. I waited two full weeks before I asked when I could visit. I even took a few photos of this handsome little guy so she could use them for the baby announcement. It was a win-win for all. And I got to hold him for three hours while Edward played with Parker. :)


Products: Patterned Paper: Stickers: Die cuts: Chipboard: Stamp: Pinkfresh Studio, Journaling cards: Clique Kits.
 
I decided to use the adorable "Believe in Magic" stamp for my title on the journaling card.
 





Thanks for visiting today!

No comments: