September 19, 2016

October CLique Kits Mood Board

Happy Monday everyone! I wanted to take a moment to share the October Mood Board for Clique Kits. I LOVE ALL THE BLUE. AHHHH, IT'S SO PRETTY. Sorry, I didn't mean to yell at you, but it's my favorite color and I can't wait to share with you a few of the layouts I created with this beautiful kit.

 
Now how about a few sneak peeks of our October kit, which will ship between October 3 - 10th
 



 
Thank you for joining me today. Don't forget about our September blog share on September 28th starting here at the Clique Kits blog at 10am CST. There is a prize up for grabs so be sure to stop by and comment. Also, keep your eyes on our social media in the next week for more October Kit sneak Peeks. There is a VERY limited amount of subscriptions available.

 

No comments: