September 2, 2016

Pocket Pages

Happy Friday all. What a freaking week. So glad it's over... and best of all, I have a long weekend since Monday is a holiday. YAY. I don't have much going on, but I wanted to share a few layouts that I created using Clique Kit's Summer Limited Edition kit. I love this kit and I've been creating with is all summer long. I've been working on a little 6x8 min album to record my summer memories. We still have a few left if you wanted to get started on recording your summer memories! Click here to get yours today. We even have a few 6x8 albums and pages in the shop.

 
These pages were super fun to make. I love the exclusive cut-aparts and flair that comes with this kit. And I haven't used the exclusive printables and digital cut files yet. You really get more for your money for this kit. Trust me.
 
Last weekend, Edward and I went to the pool with my mom for the day. It was soooooo darn hot, but we had a great time. Mom played with Edward in the pool and I read my Harry Potter book. It was a win-win for all. LOL
 

 
I LOVE the clear stickers and chipboard frames in this kit. They add just the right touch to these layouts!
 
Products: Patterned Paper: Die-cuts: Stickers: Frames: Project Life pages: Simple Stories, Cut-Aparts: Flair: Clique Kits.
 
Thanks for visiting today! Hope you have a wonderful weekend.

No comments: