September 8, 2016

Who has plans?

Hi everyone. Who has plans for September? I just realized that I do not have much going on in September. Edward's Meme is coming for 9 days, but that's it. Guess I better start planning meals and clean. I decided to do something different. Do you ever get tired of doing the same stuff? I do. I have scrapped so many layouts in the past few months and I am at a point where I want to try different things. I really want to create some cool wall art for my scrap space. That's next on my list. In the mean time, I decided to decorate my September planner page! Normally, I just write in the little blocks what's going on, but this month I decided to use my Pretty Little Studio scraps of patterned papers, vellum and die-cuts from the "Here and there" collection. I bought the cute little planner stickers awhile back and never really used them until now.

I used to think decorating a planner would be super easy. I mean, how hard is it to stick a few stickers and die-cuts down? Boy was I wrong. I think I spent an hour on this thing. And this is only one month. LOL. I think I like it. Not sure I'll be doing this every month, but it was fun doing something different for a change.


Product: Pretty Little Studio Here and there: Paper/Jadore 8x8, Stickers/Click, Planner Stickers/Plan on it, Stickers/Vellum Tape/Lovely, Stickers/Roses, Cut-Apart/Awesome Flags, Die-Cuts/Bonjour Words, Here Comes the Sun Journaling/Summer 3x4 (cut the speech bubble out), Sticky notes: Puffy stickers: Rub-ons: Fancy Pants Designs, Charm: Webster's Pages, Veneer: Ali Edwards, Transparency Coffee Cup: Jillbiean Soup, Mini sticker word "coffee": Jillibean Soup, Star punch: Epiphany Crafts.


I love the colors in the "Here and there" collection. It matches my Simple Stories planner perfectly!

 
I used a few stickers, vellum tape, cut-aparts and journaling cards (cut down) on this planner page. Oh and I snuck a Jillbean Soup transparency coffee cup on here. You can barely see it though. I punched a star from vellum paper and decorated it using a puffy sticker dot and rub-ons.
 
 
 
So what do you think? Think you wanna try decorating a planner page or two?

No comments: