October 8, 2016

Amazing

Hi all. I am so excited to finally share this layout I made using the October Clique Kit, Sapphire. It's a beauty. What do you think? This is only a little snapshot of the kit. We only have a few of these left so if you want it, get it right away. We have some fabulous exclusives in this month's kit. I LOVE the cards. They are so pretty and they really compliment the kit nicely.


I decided to scrap a manly page for a change. I know, it doesn't look very manly, but I wanted to scrap this photo. I can't believe I was able to get a great shot of these two. It's so hard getting a good picture of these two because every time I try to take a photo of these two, one will do something and ruin the photo, thinking he is funny.


Products: Patterned Paper: Die-cuts: Stickers: Pinkfresh Studio, Journaling cards: Clique Kits.
 
A few close-ups:
 



 
Thanks for visiting today!

No comments: