October 4, 2016

Arden Soccer

Last year, Edward wanted to play soccer-so he thought. But halfway through the season, he didn't want to play anymore. I think it mostly had something to do with the fact that the practices kept getting canceled from the rain and then they had to make up the days. So as the weeks went by, it got cold... and there is nothing worse than sitting on a cold field that feels wet and misty. I really didn't think he'd play this fall, but he asked me if he could play again.

This made me happy. I want him to participate in different activities. Keep him busy. Let him have fun and enjoy his childhood. So I told him I'd pay for him to play, but he was going to play... And he's been having such a blast. It's amazing how much better he is this year from last year! These kids are so fun to watch on the field... seriously. Take a look at these photos and you'll see what I'm talking about.


He always goes for the blondes... That hidden smiles kills me!



Edward's friend Ben was dancing... so cute.
 
 
Just waiting to start playing...
 

 
Coach Rob
 
 



 
 



Edward was cracking me up on the sidelines. He was telling me that everyone needs to spread out. They are all too close together and I couldn't stop laughing. I just said, "that's what you look like out on the field!!" The coach heard me and chuckled. I love kids. I especially love how the kids don't beat themselves up if they lose. It's all for FUN! The way it should be.

1 comment:

Grandma said...

That's my boy!!!!