October 10, 2016

Believe in Magic

Hello everyone. This week, we are teaming up with Just Nick Studio to bring you lots of inspiration using Pretty Little Studio products and Just Nick Studio's cut files. A brilliant collaboration, if you asked me.
 
Lately, I've been creating layouts with my sketch pens. LOVE THEM. I love Nic's henna cut files and the sketch pens are perfect for these cut files.
 

 
Pretty Little Studio Here Comes the Sun Vellum/ Diagonal-Blue 8x8, Paper/Sunset, Journaling Cards/High Five, Shine 4x6, Here Comes the Sun Die cuts, Thick Positive Sticker words, Digital Cut files: Just Nick Studio, Believe in Magic stamp: Pinkfresh Studio.
 
A few details up close:
 

Initially, I was going to use my Silhouette Portrait to cut out a die cut for my title, but then I decided on using the new stamp set by Pinkfresh Studio. LOVE the "Believe in Magic" stamp. What do you think?



I love the speech bubble with the little word phrases. It really helped pulled this layout together!



Thanks for visiting today!
 

No comments: